Langer’s Square Dedication – January 24, 2008

Watch the Langer’s Square dedication by Los Angeles City Councilman Ed Reyes (District 1) at the famous Langer’s Delicatessen-Restaurant, a 60-year-plus Los Angeles institution known for its hot pastrami sandwiches worldwide. The City conferred the historic district signage at the intersection of Alvarado and 7th Streets, the location of Langer’s Deli since 1947, when founder Al Langer first opened his 10-stool deli.